Join the bestselling author of “Mind Calm” and “Body Calm” for this unique weekend retreat, to learn and experience the modern-day meditation techniques that your mind and body have been waiting for.
During the weekend Sandy will run a series of group workshops, giving expert guidance on how to use his life-changing Mind and Body Calm techniques. He will encourage you to always be physically comfortable, and the meditation sittings will last up to 20 minutes – so you will find it fun and easy to participate.
This retreat is ideal for you if you’re new to meditation, or consider yourself to be more advanced, as it offers a wonderful opportunity to learn and benefit from Sandy’s transformational techniques.
Each day you’ll have access to up to 20 different classes, and you’ll also experience a Thalassotherapy pool session and unlimited use of our spa facilities. Over the weekend, Sandy will teach seven sessions featuring his life-enhancing techniques:
• One session introducing the Mind and Body Calm techniques
• Two sessions on Mind Calm techniques
• Two sessions on Body Calm techniques
• Two sessions on Embodying Calm for Wellness and Success
- Arrival from 1pm - Ready for 2pm start
- Depart 4 pm Sunday
- 2 nights' accommodation and all meals
- 7 group classes with Sandy C. Newbigging covering life-enhancing topics:
- 1 x group session introducing the Mind and Body Calm techniques
- 2 x group sessions on the Mind Calm teachings and technique
- 2 x group sessions Body Calm teachings and technique
- 2 x group session on Embodying Calm for Wellness and Success
- Signed copy of Sandy’s best-selling Mind Calm or Body Calm
- A thalassotherapy pool session to energise your mind and body
- Unlimited use of facilities including pool, sauna, steam room and gym.
If you find the retreat you were looking for is sold out or your preferred room type is not available, please email CER@champneys.com and include the title and date of the retreat you would like to book. Alternatively please call us on 0843 5611 943. We often have reserved spaces available which do not appear on the website.
There is a minimum number of people required for the break to run. Breaks will be cancelled if numbers are insufficient 2 weeks before the start of the break.
PRICE: £599 per person for Single Standard Room or £539 per person for Twin Standard Room